About the role
The Academic Delivery Coordinator ensures a great learning experience for the thousands of students taking our courses. The role interfaces with cross-functional teams like Design, Marketing, Services Delivery, Admissions, etc., in India.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Establishes, manages, and maintains collaborations and partnerships with various departments, researchers, and programs as well as resources outside of Emeritus such as industry leaders and professional organizations to help build and leverage expertise and resources.
- Researches, compiles, prepares, and composes analysis, data, and documents in support of the specialized focus area.
- Supervise work of Program Leaders, including planning, assigning, and scheduling work, reviewing work and ensuring quality standards, training staff and overseeing their productivity.
- Work cross-functionally with other teams to identify and improve Programme delivery processes.
- Identify needs/concerns of users for assigned programmes, determine potential solutions, resolve or redirect appropriately.
- Handle sensitive issues and facilitate collaboration at the highest level.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key contacts to enhance workflow and work quality.
Key skills & qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a fully accredited university is a must.
- Masters in any specialization would be a plus.
- Fluent in English.
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience working within a virtual team.
- Flexibility on work hours to coordinate with a global team.
- Experience either attending or working directly with Business Schools in India or the APAC region with 3 years of experience.
- Experience in EdTech and/or Higher Education preferred
Emeritus provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws