REMOTE – INDIA/ LEARNING – DESIGN/ PERMANENT
Emeritus is committed to teaching the skills of the future by making high-quality education accessible and affordable to individuals, companies, and governments around the world. It does this by collaborating with more than 50 top-tier universities across the United States, Europe, Latin America, Southeast Asia, India and China. Emeritus’ short courses, degree programs, professional certificates, and senior executive programs help individuals learn new skills and transform their lives, companies and organizations. Its unique model of state-of-the-art technology, curriculum innovation, and hands-on instruction from senior faculty, mentors and coaches has educated more than 250,000 individuals across 80+ countries. Founded in 2015, Emeritus, part of Eruditus Group, has more than 2,000 employees globally and offices in Mumbai, New Delhi, Shanghai, Singapore, Palo Alto, Mexico City, New York, Boston, London, and Dubai. Following its $650 million Series E funding round in August 2021, the Company is valued at $3.2 billion, and is backed by Accel, SoftBank Vision Fund 2, the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, Leeds Illuminate, Prosus Ventures, Sequoia Capital India, and Bertelsmann.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Storyboarding –
- Translate the raw video footage into an accessible and engaging series of videos that enhance the student’s learning
- Translate narrative scripts into engaging and comprehensive storyboard that hold the student’s attention
- Visualization –
- Use visual medium to convey ideas and enhance learning – creating visual representations of concepts, ensuring visual consistency and harmony in the videos, and giving due attention to learner engagement in this world of rapidly-shortening attention spans
- Video reviews – Check the quality of videos received from the video editors
- Co-ordination with Production team –
- Interacting with teammates the extended team (video editing partners) to create a top-quality product
- Demonstrate Excellent Communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Learning Management System –
- Manage content and develop assets on Learning Management System
- Develop Summary Deck (based on the video content)
- Review and Edit Closed Caption text for all the videos.
Your Skills and Qualification
- Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree PLUS
- 2-5 years in Instructional Designing in Higher Education or Corporate Education with any reputed elearning content development company
- Specialized knowledge: Instructional design, online learning, video-based learning, mobile learning, MS Office skills and especially MS PowerPoint skills
- Professional certification: Instructional design, video editing a plus
- Experience: At least 2-5 years’ work experience in a fast paced, growth environment in a similar role
- Team player
- Ability to work in agile methodology
- Ability to grasp technical concepts and simplify them visually
- Strong visualisation and visual design skills
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Attention to detail
- An inclination towards understanding academic content that may be complex or technical in nature
Emeritus provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.