REMOTE – INDIA / GLOBAL MARKETING – PERFORMANCE MARKETING / PERMANENT
Emeritus is committed to teaching the skills of the future by making high-quality education accessible and affordable to individuals, companies, and governments around the world. It does this by collaborating with more than 50 top-tier universities across the United States, Europe, Latin America, Southeast Asia, India and China. Emeritus’ short courses, degree programs, professional certificates, and senior executive programs help individuals learn new skills and transform their lives, companies and organizations. Its unique model of state-of-the-art technology, curriculum innovation, and hands-on instruction from senior faculty, mentors and coaches has educated more than 250,000 individuals across 80+ countries. Founded in 2015, Emeritus, part of Eruditus Group, has more than 2,000 employees globally and offices in Mumbai, New Delhi, Shanghai, Singapore, Palo Alto, Mexico City, New York, Boston, London, and Dubai. Following its $650 million Series E funding round in August 2021, the Company is valued at $3.2 billion, and is backed by Accel, SoftBank Vision Fund 2, the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, Leeds Illuminate, Prosus Ventures, Sequoia Capital India, and Bertelsmann.
Join Emeritus’ Global Marketing Team to play a pivotal part in delivering revenue for multimillion-dollar portfolio in a highly evolved data driven performance marketing environment.
Role & responsibilities:
- Lead overall digital marketing with revenue and CAC responsibility across a portfolio of courses, with focus on overall user growth and working on growth loops.
- Ability to effectively market products across regions and spectrum of demographics
- Define performance marketing strategy across paid search, paid social and other sponsored publisher channels to deliver on quarterly revenue and CAC targets for a portfolio of courses.
- Own end-to-end execution, while working closely with Business, Creative, and Analytics teams
- Work at the trifecta of data, performance & creative to maximize impact for your marketing campaigns.
- Work with content and creative teams to develop marketing assets to market across digital platforms.
- Navigate cross functional relationships with Tech, Analytics product & Creative teams to solve problems or to up performance of marketing campaigns.
Key skills & qualifications:
- Experience of 3+ years of experience in performance marketing across Linkedin, facebook & Google ; preferably in Ed-tech industry marketing high price products
- Someone who can manage complexity and is good at problem solving with first principal approach.
- Managed revenue deliverable portfolio, ideally with high budget management experience.
- Created high business impact and worked in high growth b2c start-ups in growth marketing, preferably in user growth functions. Experience in performance marketing is a strong advantage.
- Highly data driven and analytically very strong.
- Have excellent understanding of channels like Google, Facebook and LinkedIn for performance marketing
- Excellent communication & presentation skills with great project management expertise.
What you will get:
- Be part of a team, which is highly performance driven and is at the center of driving the revenue growth of the organization.
- Overall experience of growth marketing with strong revenue delivery experience
- Cross functional exposure, work on growth marketing strategies along with product, content, and creative team
- Career growth opportunities across the length and breadth of growth marketing, product and across the organization in variety of functions.
If you have a desire to make an impact in a fast-growing EdTech start-up, and are excited about growth marketing, write to us, and we will be happy to chat!
Emeritus provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.