Emeritus is committed to teaching the skills of the future by making high-quality education accessible and affordable to individuals, companies, and governments around the world. It does this by collaborating with more than 50 top-tier universities across the United States, Europe, Latin America, Southeast Asia, India and China. Emeritus’ short courses, degree programs, professional certificates, and senior executive programs help individuals learn new skills and transform their lives, companies and organizations. Its unique model of state-of-the-art technology, curriculum innovation, and hands-on instruction from senior faculty, mentors and coaches has educated more than 250,000 individuals across 80+ countries. Founded in 2015, Emeritus, part of Eruditus Group, has more than 2,000 employees globally and offices in Mumbai, New Delhi, Shanghai, Singapore, Palo Alto, Mexico City, New York, Boston, London, and Dubai. Following its $650 million Series E funding round in August 2021, the Company is valued at $3.2 billion, and is backed by Accel, SoftBank Vision Fund 2, the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, Leeds Illuminate, Prosus Ventures, Sequoia Capital India, and Bertelsmann.
The Role Our Professional Certificate-Programs help students get jobs by teaching the basics of a field all the way to the advanced real-world skills that hiring managers seek.
Your role as a Program Advisor is to contact warm leads for programs via phone and email to consult potential students on how our programs can help them achieve their career goals.
Program Advisors are expected to sell with a student-first mentality. This means providing white glove service, helping the potential student make an informed decision, and advising them as if they were your family and friends. We are looking for a talented and competitive Program Advisor who can thrive in a progressive sales environment. The successful candidate will play a key role in achieving our students’ acquisition and revenue growth targets. You must be self-driven and comfortable with making multiple calls per day, generating interest and awareness, qualifying leads, and closing sales.
Role & responsibilities:
- Advise career changers on how our world-class education from top tier universities Wharton, Columbia, INSEAD, MIT Sloan, Berkeley, Kellogg, Cambridge-Judge & Harvard to senior and top management executives can help launch them into a high growth career.
- Build and manage pipeline of leads that have inquired about our programs.
- Provide in-depth and customized information to interested students via phone and email.
- Guide learners though the enrolment process by following up and building urgency without being pushy.
- Adhere to the inside sales process, tools and data management processes and workflow.
- Provide feedback to leadership on call quality, observed trends, and insights from student conversations.
Key skills and qualifications:
- 2+ years of inside sales/ consultative selling experience with a consistent track record of exceeding targets in International Edtech markets.
- Excellent verbal, written communication, listening and critical thinking skills.
- Strong phone presence
- Comfortable making 120+ dials and/or emails a day to connect with warm leads.
- Experience using a CRM (Salesforce preferred)
- Growth Mindset and ability to implement feedback.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize a large pipeline with difference stages in the enrolment process that require follow up.
- Ability to work remote and hit metrics without being micromanaged.
Emeritus provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.