REMOTE – INDIA / Marketing | Performance Marketing / PERMANENT / REMOTE
Emeritus is committed to teaching the skills of the future by making high-quality education accessible and affordable to individuals, companies, and governments around the world. It does this by collaborating with more than 50 top-tier universities across the United States, Europe, Latin America, Southeast Asia, India and China. Emeritus’ short courses, degree programs, professional certificates, and senior executive programs help individuals learn new skills and transform their lives, companies and organizations. Its unique model of state-of-the-art technology, curriculum innovation, and hands-on instruction from senior faculty, mentors and coaches has educated more than 250,000 individuals across 80+ countries. Founded in 2015, Emeritus, part of Eruditus Group, has more than 2,000 employees globally and offices in Mumbai, New Delhi, Shanghai, Singapore, Palo Alto, Mexico City, New York, Boston, London, and Dubai. Following its $650 million Series E funding round in August 2021, the Company is valued at $3.2 billion, and is backed by Accel, SoftBank Vision Fund 2, the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, Leeds Illuminate, Prosus Ventures, Sequoia Capital India, and Bertelsmann.
Join Emeritus’ India/APAC business to play a pivotal part in delivering revenue for multimillion-dollar portfolio in a highly evolved data driven performance marketing environment. This role reports into head of digital marketing and needs you to work closely with Business, Creative, Outreach & CRM teams.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Own and deliver revenue, customer acquisition ( CAC) targets for a portfolio of courses, with focus on user growth and working on growth loops.
- Lead and strategize ad campaigns, including keyword research, ad copy optimizations, bidding strategies, and performance monitoring
- Regularly review and optimize all advertising campaigns for positive ROAS
- Identify key audience growth opportunities and transform ineffective campaigns.
- Develop reports on the performance of campaigns at various frequencies
- Work with product, and analytics team to improve product experience and drive performance.
- Work at the trifecta of data, performance & creative to maximize impact for your marketing campaigns.
- Navigate cross functional relationships with Tech, Analytics product & Creative teams to solve problems or to up performance of marketing campaigns.
- Build and grow high performance team
Key skills and qualifications:
- Experience of 6-8 yrs in Performance marketing, growth marketing in consumer internet space
- Someone who can manage complexity and is good at problem solving with first principle approach
- Managed revenue delivery for portfolio, ideally with high budget management experience.
- People manager – should have led teams in the past.
- Created high business impact and worked in high growth b2c start-ups in growth marketing, preferably in user growth functions.
- Highly data driven and analytically very strong. This is a must have.
- Have excellent understanding of channels like Google, Facebook and LinkedIn for performance marketing
- Excellent communication & presentation skills with great project management expertise. This is a strong advantage.
- Background in high growth B2C products/services , Ed-tech companies is an advantage.
What you will get
- Be part of a team, which is highly performance driven and is at the center of driving the revenue growth of the organization.
- Overall experience of growth marketing with strong revenue delivery experience of a multimillion-dollar portfolio
- Cross functional exposure, work on growth marketing strategies along with product, content, and creative team
- Be part of an organization, which is at the cusp of driving innovation across Edutech industry
- Career growth opportunities across the length and breadth of growth marketing, product and across the organization in variety of functions.
If you have a desire to make an impact in a fast-growing Edutech start-up, and are excited about growth marketing, write to us, and we will be happy to chat!
Emeritus provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.