Partner Marketing (US TEAM)
Emeritus – LATAM
Emeritus is committed to teaching the skills of the future by making high-quality education accessible and affordable to individuals, companies, and governments around the world. It does this by collaborating with more than 50 top-tier universities across the United States, Europe, Latin America, Southeast Asia, India and China. Emeritus’ short courses, degree programs, professional certificates, and senior executive programs help individuals learn new skills and transform their lives, companies and organizations. Its unique model of state-of-the-art technology, curriculum innovation, and hands-on instruction from senior faculty, mentors and coaches has educated more than 250,000 individuals across 80 countries. Founded in 2015, Emeritus, part of the Eruditus Group has more than 2,000 employees globally and offices in Mumbai, New Delhi, Shanghai, Singapore, Palo Alto, Mexico City, Sao Paulo, New York, Boston, London, and Dubai.
About the Partner Marketing role:
The University Partnerships team serves as a strategic and critical part of the EMERITUS business. The universities we collaborate with trust EMERITUS to represent their brand and help expand course access to new customer groups and new markets. The University Partnerships team ensures positive school relationships, driving success for both the university and learners.
The University Partner Marketing team serves as the primary resource and contact for all marketing initiatives with schools. This role works closely with portfolio universities and internal stakeholders to drive marketing value, initiative adoption and business outcomes across a portfolio of universities. Through effective relationship management and influencing, both internally and externally, this role enables mutually beneficial school relationships while delivering positive outcomes for learners.
- Relationship Management: Build collaborative school relationships and build trust with school stakeholders. Determine school marketing SLAs, school marketing approvers/process and workflow tools/documentation.
- Develop and Share Insights: Interpret and communicate key marketing activities and metrics internally and externally. Work cross-functionally to deliver marketing insights and actions to schools.
- Communicate Value: Contribute to and highlight the value that Emeritus marketing brings to universities. Serve as the internal voice of schools in marketing planning and activities.
- Support Growth: Collaborate across the org to support marketing related growth opportunities. Create plans with XFN teams to deliver goals and key outcomes. Partner with school stakeholders to drive school marketing outcomes such as through organic social, alumni lists, and other school owned channels to drive revenue.
- University Stewards: With Program Marketing, serve as stewards for school branding expectations on all content utilizing school brands. Develop school level marketing ‘playbooks’ and influence/advocate for school wants and needs with internal teams.
- Find Efficiencies: Streamline and organize communications and tasks to support schools. Create efficiencies with internal team processes and workflows.
- Secure Approvals: Clearly communicate marketing initiatives and opportunities to partners to secure approvals (e.g., email programs, new channels, UX experiments).
- Knowledge of multiple marketing disciplines and activities, including digital marketing and funnel management, as typically gained through 5+ years of experience in partnership marketing, agency account lead, or similar multi-disciplinary marketing role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Exceptional English communication skills, including verbal and written
- 2+ years of client or partner-facing relationship management experience, independent of function
- Highly skilled at communicating and leading through influence with internal and external stakeholders. Strong collaborator.
- Able to use data to develop and deliver marketing plans and outcomes
- Exposure to lead generation and B2C acquisition marketing
- Exceptionally organized.
- You live in the details, but also zoom out to see the bigger picture
- You thrive in a fast-paced, continuously evolving environment.
Emeritus provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.